Royal Bank of Scotland Customer Service
Contact Royal Bank of Scotland
- (312) 664-7620
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Royal Bank of Scotland
Royal Bank of Scotland is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, and together with NatWest and Ulster Bank, provides branch banking facilities throughout the British Isles. Royal Bank of Scotland has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales. The Royal Bank of Scotland was established to provide a bank with strong Hanoverian and Whig ties in 1783. The Bank provides personal banking, private banking and business banking. The company offers credit cards, mortgages, loans, investments, current accounts etc. The most exclusive card offers a minimum credit limit of Ã‚Â£15,000.
Compare Royal Bank of Scotland to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Matlock, England, United Kingdom
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Hull End, England, United Kingdom
- Bolton, England, United Kingdom
- Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States