For those who forget to write and get a payment mailed in time, why is it that I can not find a RBS branch so that I do not to incur a late charge?It is a shame that I have a $60.00 bill that will not make it to the post location in time and will be late to incur a $30.00 dollar penalty.

Is there a RBS branch location where one can make a payment so late payments will not be penalize?This is New York City, the world largest financial location in the world and one is still at a loss.

JChin

Had an Experience with Royal Bank of Scotland?

Comments

Forbestown, California, United States #158536

Try online payment ...should be possible from anywhere, and might be able to be logged in the same business day if completed by a given hour/time zone.

Let's hope.They do have a "manage your account" portal on their website.

HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more